Wax Melt Safety Page
Remove from the packaging and break off the desired amount off wax and place in the top of your melter. The wax will melt slowly in the dish as it heats up and releases the fragrance. When the tea light has been extinguished or the melter has been turned off, the wax will re-harden ready for use next time. Unlike candles, the wax in melts will not evaporate.
You can re-use the wax until the fragrance has completely dispersed.
- Keep melted wax away from children and pets.
- Always use within sight, and never leave unattended.
- Always ensure that you do not overfill your bowl
- Wax will remain hot after the tea light has been extinguished or your burner has been switched off.
- Do not try to move the oil burner or wax melter until it has cooled completely, and the wax has solidified.
- Do not add water or fragrance oils to the bowl under any circumstances
- Keep wax clear of debris
- Only ever use unscented tea lights
- Only use standard sized tea lights (burn time is approx. 4hrs). Never use the larger 6hr/8hr tea lights unless the burner you are using is large or open. Never place multiple 4hr tea lights in your burner.
- Ensure that the surface under the melter is heatproof.
- Do not eat!
Wax Melt Tips:
- Ensure the tea light has extinguished or you have turned the melter off. Allow the wax to cool slightly and simply pop a cotton wool ball or some tissue in the bowl. This will soak up the melted wax.
- Please dispose of the wax carefully.
- Give the bowl a wipe with a clean piece of kitchen roll to remove any leftover residue, and the melter is ready to use again.